Sunday, December 9, 2007

Day 4 on Webkinz.com

Yesterday morning I was helping out with doing some volunteer work at this local non-profit cooperative coffeehouse that has free wireless. When my shift ended, I decided to briefly check out Webkinz.com. Magic was still doing fine. I decided to go back to the employment agency for a job. I re-tried that fence-painting job that I flunked at the other day. I was doing much better but then me and several other people were being ushered out the coffeehouse because the morning shift was closed and it wouldn't re-open for the evening shift until 5 p.m. I got so distracted that I flunked that job again and I wouldn't be allowed to work another job for eight hours. (Man, I hate that eight-hour time lag.)


On top of that, my husband totally hogged the wireless laptop the rest of the day as well as today and my home Internet account is dial-up only so I had to take some more enforced time away from Webkinz.com. If it weren't for the fact that the weather is rainy outside and many places tend to close early on Sundays, I would head out somewhere to catch up on my Magic.


Tomorrow will be the one-week anniversary of my purchase of my Lil' Kinz Unicorn. On that note, I think that instead of writing new blog entries every time I log into Webkinz.com, I'm just going to do a weekly update of the highlights of my time on that site. I find that writing a new blog entry every time I spend anytime on Webkinz.com can get time-consuming.

No comments: