Friday, December 7, 2007

My Brand-New Unicorn is Already Retired?!? YIKES!!!

Four days ago I made my first Webkinz purchase--a Lil' Kinz Unicorn. I've been checking out the various unofficial Webkinz fan sites and Webkinz Insider is now saying that Ganz has retired the Lil' Kinz Unicorn. Oh, man, I'm really glad I made that impulsive buy when I did, especially since that unicorn was the only one I saw for sale at Wockenfuss.


I hope this doesn't affect my online status at Webkinz.com since that unicorn is the only Webkinz creature that I own so far. Right now I'm working on the second day since I've been online at Webkinz.com since my husband has the laptop. I'm going to try to nick it from him sometime this weekend so I can go to a local high-speed wireless place and check out that site.

No comments: